Trusted by the Top Financial Services Brands
Rakuten Advertising is the leader in performance marketing for the financial services industry, working with the top financial services brands. Our financial clients continue to grow year over year and experience a level of success that inspires loyalty to Rakuten Advertising. Whether you are marketing loans, bank accounts, credit cards, insurance, or credit report services, we will design a solution that is right for your business.
Superior Strategy & Service
Your dedicated Rakuten Advertising team is made up of award-winning strategists with years of experience in financial services marketing. The team, acting as an extension of your brand, will:
- Foster relationships while keeping performance, profitability, and compliance top of mind
- Provide proactive recommendations, insights, and technology
- Deliver reporting and benchmark data on a weekly basis
- Identify opportunities to maximise performance
Regulatory Compliance Management
Regulatory Compliance Management provides a level of security for financial institutions that want to minimise risk and ensure that their affiliate marketing program aligns with regulatory requirements. When it comes to compliance at Rakuten Advertising, we employ a unique blend of automation with a hands-on approach ensuring compliance among your publisher base.
Rakuten Advertising employs analysts who are experts in financial services marketing and have decades of specialised experience collectively.
- Dedicated financial services dashboard
- Online reporting 24/7 – 365 days a year
- Trends, top-performing products, best-producing publishers
- Predictive modelling
Why Affiliate for Financial Services Advertisers
eMarketer projects that financial services advertisers will spend £14.62 billion on digital channels this year (nearly double amount spent in 2017). Here are some of the reasons why you should be allocating more resources and attention to affiliate marketing:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated interest in online banking and financial products, with 3 out of 4 Brits using online banking according to a study by finder.com
- Customers are looking to publishers for the benefits of financial offerings, making having a strong presence on these sites a crucial part of any online marketing program
- With digital marketers re-evaluating their budgets, affiliate marketing is an optimal practice to maximise return because advertisers pay only when results are achieved